Marionberry Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
To conclude this three part series on Marionberries, we rolled up our sleeves and went into the kitchen and thought it would be fitting to end with a recipe! In honor of Jeff Roth from G&C farms, our favorite Marionberry grower. We will be sharing with you a Marionberry Lemon Cream Pie recipe, it is good to the very last crumb! It’s been VERY warm here in the Gorge and we thought this pie would be refreshing and the best part is, you only need your oven for 10-15 minutes and it’s easy as… well.. PIE! We used gluten free graham crackers so, if someone you love can’t have gluten, make this for them today!
1 ½ C. Graham Crackers (crushed finely)
½ C Butter (melted and cooled)
2 T. Sugar (granulated)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Put graham crackers in ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin(or some other object that can crush)
- Add melted butter and sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Press into bottom of pan 9”x9” square pan or an 8” pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes. Or, until crust has started to brown.
- Let cool.
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
½ C Unsweetened Greek yogurt
½ C Sour Cream
1-14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
¾ C Heavy Cream, Whipped
½ C Lemon Juice, Freshly squeezed
1 ea. Zest of Lemon
¼ C Oregon Growers Marionberry Jam (Or, any of our other delicious jams you might have!)
2 C Marionberries to garnish(optional)
- Whip ¾ C heavy cream until stiff peaks. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Whip together cream cheese, yogurt, sour cream, and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Add lemon juice and zest. Taste to see if you want to add more lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread Marionberry preserves over crust and cover completely.
- Pour into crust and let chill for a minimum of 1 hour. It is better if it is up to 3 hours.
- Garnish with fresh Marionberries or your favorite berry in season.