Sparkling Raspberry Soda
Yet another one of our fun tasting items from the “FEAST PDX” food festival, this soda is light, refreshing and deliciously inspired by the fresh raspberries that make up our Fruit Syrup. Combine that with a beautiful sparkling water, a sprig of mint, and you have yourself an afternoon refreshment that is sure to please. Note:Our Marionberry syrup could also be used in place of the Raspberry.
BUBBLY OREGON RASPBERRY SODA :
Servings: 4 People
Time: 5 minutes
1 bottle Raspberry Fruit Syrup (Oregon Growers
2, 12 oz. cans of Sparkling water
2 sprigs of mint, to garnish
Paper or compostable straw, to garnish
- Set out 4 cocktail glasses and fill with ice.
- Pour 8 Tablespoons of raspberry syrup into a cocktail shaker or jar, and top with the 2 cans of the fizzy water.
- Put the lid on shaker or jar and gently shake until combined.
- Pour over ice and divide between cups.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a straw, if desired.